Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Information on this website contains forward-looking statements such as results forecasts, management plans and prospects for dividend payments. All documents containing forward-looking statements that are not historical facts are derived using certain assumptions and projections deemed rational to make projections, based on the information available at the time of creation. Changes in the underlying assumptions or conditions could cause the actual results to differ materially.
Principal factors that can be currently assumed include, without limitation:
- Principal markets (particularly Japan, the United States and Asia)
- Rapid changes in technologies
- The ability of the Company and its subsidiaries to remain competitive, develop new products and technologies, and market products
- Fluctuations in product markets and conditions
- Fluctuations in foreign exchange rates
- Fluctuations in international product markets
- External financing environments
- The ability of the Company and its subsidiaries to respond to fluctuations in product demand, product market conditions, and foreign exchange rates
- Protection of the Company's patents and securing the use of other companies' patents
- Alliances with other companies for product development or other purposes
- Fluctuations in the Japanese stock market
This website is intended solely to provide information, and is not a solicitation to buy or sell securities. Decisions regarding investment by persons using this website are the decision and responsibility of the individual. Hitachi Metals assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages that may result from information posted on this website.
Disclaimer Regarding the 12-Hour Rule
Some information on this website could be, or could be deemed to be, "material information" as defined in Article 166-2 of the Securities and Exchange Law of Japan. Moreover, any person who becomes aware of relevant information through this website may be a "primary information receiver" as defined in Article 166-3 of said Law. Therefore, except in the case where such information is available on the websites of the securities exchanges where the Company's stock is traded, in accordance with procedures defined in Article 30-1-2 of the Securities and Exchange Law Enforcement Order, in accordance with Article 30-1-1 of said law any person who trades the Company's shares or other relevant shares based on information obtained from this website prior to 12 hours after such information has also been published in two or more other media sources could be in violation of Insider Trading rules under the Securities and Exchange Law.
Information on this website, unless otherwise dated, was current at the time it was placed on the site. As a result, such information may become outdated, inaccurate, or incomplete with the passage of time. Hitachi Metals assumes no obligation to update information posted to this website to reflect circumstance occurring after the creation date.
This web site contains links to websites operated by other companies (third-party sites). Users who access third-party sites do so solely at their own discretion and responsibility. Hitachi Metals neither recommends nor makes any warrant with regard to the use of, or information (including data) on, third-party sites. Hitachi Metals assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages that may result from the use of, or information on, third-party sites. Any third-party sites accessed should be used only in strict compliance with the applicable terms and conditions for use of those sites.