Please read the following carefully before accessing or using the Hitachi Metals Website. By accessing and using this Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below.
Information contained within this Website is protected by international copyright laws, treaties and related legislation. Any use of the content of this site in a manner exceeding the limitations of personal use explicitly as recognized by law (including copying, alteration, uploading, display, transmission, distribution, licensing, sale and publication) is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Hitachi Metals.
Hitachi Metals shall in no way be liable for any loss or damages resulting from the use of this Website or information contained herein. Hitachi Metals also reserves the right, without notice and for any reason, to alter the content of this Website or suspend or discontinue its operation. Neither shall Hitachi Metals be liable for any loss or damages resulting from such alteration, suspension or discontinuation.
Names of Hitachi Metals products and technologies appearing on this Website are trademarks and registered trademarks of Hitachi Metals, Ltd. Company names are the trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Hitachi Metals does not, in principle, collect addresses, names and other such personally identifiable information from users of this Website. However, Hitachi Metals does request certain personal information for such purposes as following up user inquiries made through this Website. Hitachi Metals does not disclose users' personal information to any third parties except under one or more of the following conditions:
- When the user has given his or her consent
- When the fulfillment of the objectives of the use of personal information requires the outsourcing, partially or entirely, of the handling of such information
- When Hitachi Metals is obligated to disclose personal information by law, judicial verdict, decision, or order
- When the disclosure of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, health or assets of an individual or individuals, and user consent is unobtainable
- When the disclosure of personal information is necessary for the improvement of public health or sound childrenILs education. and user consent is unobtainable
- When Hitachi Metals is required to cooperate in the execution of legally stipulated duties of national or local entities, or agents commissioned by such entities, and the obtaining of user consent would prevent the successful completion of such duties
Individuals wishing to establish links to this Website are required to notify Hitachi Metals when doing so and provide their name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and the URL of the site(s) at which such links are to be established. Hitachi Metals reserves the right to reject links to its Website based on the content and/or link method of the corresponding site(s).