Micro-coaxial cables and assemblies for medical devices
Introduction Video of Hitachi Cable America
We are providing micro-coaxial cables and its assemblies for medical devices for a long time. Through developing our cabling and processing technology, we will contribute to developing smaller medical devices and minimally invasive diagnosis and medical treatment.
Medical devices such as Catheter, Endoscopy, Medical Ultrasound Diagnostic Equipment, and any other Electrosurgeries.
For Catheters and Electrosurgeries
Micro-coaxial cable and its assembly. Through developing smaller fine pitch cable termination technology, we can provide cable assemblies which is attached with not only connector but also sensor, light-guide, and other parts by one-stop.
For Flexible and Rigid Endoscopies
- ・Micro-coaxial cable design
- 32 to 50 gauge(AWG)
- Excellent electrical characteristics(capacitance & impedance)
- Excellent mechanical strength and flexible performance
- ・High-Strength / High-Conductivity Conductor
- ・Various sheath materials
- ・Fine pitch soldering and cable termination
- ・Small to large volume capacity management
- ・Product validation and quality management
- ・Global sales network(US, EU, Asia, and Japan)
* Production of Cable Assembly for Medical Devices in Hitachi Cable (Suzhou) co., Ltd.
Manufacture of extruded tubing, components and assemblies specializing in medical applications and contract manufacturing of medical devices in Hitachi Cable America Inc., High Performance Medical Solutions Division.
Our 10um conductor with human hair (100um)
Fine pitch soldering(100um)
- Electric Wire & Cable Business Unit
- Contact Information