Non-Sticky Silicone Cable
- ・Disinfecting medical equipment is more important than before. The medical cables are also required to have chemical resistance to disinfectant solution.
- ・Silicone is known to have excellent chemical property, but the problem is the adhesion of dust and contaminants caused by the Sticky surface.
- ・We solved this problem by applying our patented proprietary surface treatment. We provide medical silicone cable excellent in both Sliding property and Chemical resistance.
By applying our patented proprietary surface treatment on the skin of medical silicone cable, we have resolved the silicone-specific problem of tackiness. The smooth surface remains even after 10,000 wipes with disinfectant solution.
Our silicone cable surface has excellent chemical resistance to disinfectant solution, is also applicable to high pressure steam sterilization (autoclave).
|Sliding property||Coefficient of static friction: Less than 0.20*3|
(nonwoven fabric impregnated with a chemical solution)
|Coefficient of static friction: Less than 0.22
(after performing wipe testing 10,000 times)*3
|Chemical resistance*2||Almost no discoloration (color difference⊿E*ab<2.5*3）|
|Biocompatibility||No cytotoxicity*3（ISO 10993-5）|
- Wipe durability after 10,000 times using a nonwoven fabric impregnated with a chemical solution. Depending on the type of nonwoven fabric used for wiping and the chemical solution as well as the method of wiping, sliding properties may deteriorate.
- Ethanol for disinfection and many different disinfectants for medical devices
- This represents a test result, not a guaranteed performance standard.
- - Ultrasound probe cable
- - Endoscope
- - Surgery cable
- - Imaging and Therapeutic catheter
- - Dental equipment cable
- - Patient monitoring cable (ECG/EEG/MEG)
- Electric Wire & Cable Business Unit
- Contact Information